Monday, March 2, 2015

Transfers, and I'm not in charge!

HA!
I'm being transferred.  That means that my protege, Elder Shnyriov is in charge of making sure that everything goes off without a hitch.  He's a protegy, so I'm not gonna break a sweat about it.  He's a rock!  BEAST FROM THE EAST!
Speaking about "from the east", we got another companion!  He's from Donetsk.  He'll be sticking around with us in a sweet trio for a week.  President is pretty excited to have trio of elders working in the office, because it means that things can get done in there really fast, and we can get out and do MISSIONARY WORK!  HOO-RAH!
I'm going to a beautiful town called Chernivtsi, and I will be training again!!  WOO HOO!! I'm opening a new area (no area book... bah-leen...) with a new "Ukrainian" Elder who was born in Kazhakstan.  I don't understand nationality in this part of the world.  Anywho, he's actually 27 years old.  He got special permission to come out on a mission, so I'm pretty darn excited to serve with him.  I've only heard that he's got a very contagious smile.... and that's all.  I'm stoked!

Thank you all for your continuing support!
Always be faithful, and diligent in the work of the Lord, and then the spirit can be more present in our lives.  With his presence, comes greater joy, greater knowledge, and a greater conversion to the gospel. 
How can we build our testimony of a loving Heavenly Father?  Listen to the words of the prophets, and try as actively as possible to immerse yourself in the programs and direction that come from them.  This love will be unfolded to all of us as we excercise faith in the actions and words of his specially selected servants here on earth.
(That's for you, brotha')
I love you all! 
I wish you the best, and hope you have a great week!
Elder LeBaron


​ps. It's colder than ever here... and it's supposed to get coldest in March, I hear.... oh boy.  Hope you're enjoying all of the HEAT THAT YOU STOLE FROM THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD YA GREEDIES!​

No comments:

Post a Comment