Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello beloved family and friends!
I just would like to say;  I love you all!  Thanks so much for the support that you've provided for me out here! You're all being such great examples of charity and Christ-like care.  It makes me want to be better every day!
Now... I know that you've all heard that some crazy stuff is going on here in Ukraine.  I would like to tell you that it will be important to pray for all of God's children out here.... and that the worst of the difficulites is actually over. The situation never stopped the work from progressing here in Lutsk, and we were actively involved in proselyting for the most part of last week.  I fear that there was a lot of sad things that happened here and in Kiev.  It's been a very rough time for Ukraine, but the members are now very hopeful for the future of the country.
As for me and Elder Peterson, we're getting along just fine!  We work hard, we look for opportunities to share, talk, and teach every day!  We pray hard.  We work hard.  I couldn't have asked for a better trainer. 
We have so much work to get done all over the world! It's a good thing that so many people have responded to the call to serve a mission!  To all of my friends, you are amazing! I've heard so many reports of paper submissions and active work in serving the Lord.  Man, this is just a super cool time!
Not a whole lot of new stuff is happening in our work.  We're still working with the same people, and we're working hard to help them progress.  It's been difficult to set up meetings with a lot of them, but this week is looking hopeful.  Tonight, we're going to be having family home evening with the Danko family.  They're just awesome! 
Something kind of interesting did happen actually.  See, we have this investigator named Sooliman.  He's from Jordon.  Yeah... like, near Israel, full blooded Arabic, Muslim born.... He's super cool.  He's reading the Book of Mormon, and has about a ZILLION questions.  He speaks english... not much Ukrainian, and he thinks it's funny that we don't drink coffee, and laughs each time he invites us over for juice.  I think there is going to be a miracle happening with him soon.  I just feel so optimistic all the time, know that the Lord has provided people who are ready to hear the message!
I love you all so much! I think about you all often, and pray for you every day!  
Much love,
Much thanks,
Many miracles!
Elder LeBaron

No comments:

Post a Comment