Monday, January 12, 2015

One More Transfer Here

Well, I'm sticking around in the office!
I've got a great new companion names Elder Шнирьов (shneer-yov).  
He's REALLY cool.  Our apartment is so much cleaner now, and our Area book is heading in that direction as well :)  We're really getting along, and I really am enjoying myself.  It's his 3rd transfer in the field, and he's already an incredible elder!
I have so many great miracles and experiences I want to share with you all... but so little time... ugh.
We basically got held up today because we went shopping for a big cooking pot, and the salesman talked to us for a really long!
I talked to a young man names Sylvester today on the bus.  I didn't know that was a Ukrainian name.  He spoke PERFECT English.... super weird.  Extraordinary young man.  Hopefully he comes to our English practice!
Um... yeah.
I don't have a lot of time, like I said, but I love you all!
I know the Church is true, and that God is our Loving Heavenly Father!
Talk to you all later!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment