Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Time moves incredibly slow here.
I think I may die here some days.
Other days, I feel like I haven't been here long enough!
The language is coming along at an average rate I think... but then again, I can never tell when the only people I have to compare myself with are the other missionaries around me.  The Spirit is so helpful to help us learn and to grow.
We had an awesome devotional on Christmas day!  Elder Bednar came and spoke with us; and we did something historic!  He sent out cell phones, hundreds, throughout the audience.  We were instructed to text him questions, and he would answer them ON THE SPOT.  It was so spiritual.  I was fed more than I could chew!
Our zone leader, Elder Nielson, is departing for the Baltics next wednesday.  This means that we are going to have to rearrange the leadership for the zone.  We are also getting 6 more sisters next week... Oh boy.  The composition of our zone will soon become 6 elders (2 trios).... and 14 sisters.  Sweet Mercy. 
I wish I had a ton to talk about... but nothing new really happens at the MTC anymore!  I love it here.  We learn every day, we teach every day, and we do dorky elder things... every day.
Our Christmas went like this;  Playing Uno in the residence halls, eating tons and tons of candy canes,  going to music performance.. after music performance... after music performance... and listening to Elder Bednar Talk.  It was so awesome.  I love this place! 
I love you all back home!  I hope that you all are in good health and that the Lord is continually watching you in your ways.  He loves us all!  I'm so glad I know that I'm a child of God! 
P.S. I intent to send a letter to the ward... as soon as I have a moment to breathe.  Fret not!  I received every package and letter I believe that was intended for me tot receive this Christmas! thank you all!
Your's Truly,
Elder LeBaron

No comments:

Post a Comment