Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mission Conference...s...

Hello everyone!

Today is going well.  This week was pretty interesting!

We had 2 mission conferences this past week, and we said good-bye to the Lattins, and hello to the Steinagels.  

Also, our "Mission Uncle"  President Klebingat came back and rained down righteous fire on us for a good couple of hours... It was intense.

Honestly, I feel like I'm up to my ears in things that need to get done, things that need to be avoided, and things that I really need to change in myself.   It can be a bit overwhelming, but these pressures are necessary for our growth, and therefore, we'll continue to work hard.  

Our mission is starting to see a lot of incredible miracles, and it's super exciting!  It provides a lot of hope, and I'm glad that we have the opportunity to be here at this time.  

My trainee, Elder Trohkymenko is doing very well. He's just a fireball.  I love him a lot.

We will have one more zone training meeting in Ivano-Frankivsk this week.  I'm really excited to go back up there.  Thursday is going to be fun.

Our investigator Volodymyr is doing excellent.  We had a plan of salvation lesson with him, and he's still on track for baptism on the 19th of may.

I love serving here, and I hope that everything will continue to get better.  The Lord will provide a way for everyone who serves with all of their heart, might, mind and strength!

Have a great week!

Elder LeBaron

Pictures :  Mission President changes
Me with President Klebingat
-- Старійшина ЛеБерон





(Sisters stole my camera...  Sister Bevziuk (Left)  Sister Esaulenko (Right)-- )

Train RIDE!







No comments:

Post a Comment